Terms and Conditions
THE HARVEST DRAWINGS
OFFICIAL RULES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited by law.
As a thank you to all our supporters and fans of The Harvest film project, we will be conducting periodic drawings for Harvest-related prizes (the “Harvest Drawings”). The Harvest Drawings will be run in accordance with these Official Rules, Terms and Conditions (the “Rules”). By participating in the Harvest Drawings, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules and by the interpretation of these Rules by Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Harvest Drawings.
(a) To participate in the Harvest Drawings, you must be at least 18 years old as of the date of submission.
(b) The Harvest Drawings is open to residents of United States and D.C., except for employees of Harvest Homes Films, LLC (“Sponsor”), Harvest Home Films (“Administrator”), their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (together the “Harvest Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited by law.
(c) You must accurately complete the submission form and process, agreeing to all terms therein.
(d) The Harvest Parties have the sole discretion to determine eligibility and reserve the right to change these eligibility requirements at any time.
2. HOW TO ENTER
(a) Entries must be submitted through the Join Us portal on the official Harvest website at www.theharvestmovie.com (the “Website”) between July 16, 2020 at 12 noon EST and September 15, 2020 at 11:59pm EST. Sponsor may extend the entry period in its sole discretion. Any such extension will be conspicuously noted on the Website.
(b) Contributors to and supporters of The Harvest at all levels will be automatically entered into the Harvest Drawings at the following levels: Supporter (1 entry); Insider (5 entries); Silver (10 entries); Gold (15 entries); VIP (25 entries); and Producer (50 entries). If you do not wish to be automatically entered, just click the opt-out button on the Website checkout page or email us at [email protected] with “Drawings Opt Out” in the subject line.
(c) You may have up to 50 total entries in the Harvest Drawings through a combination of: (1) the automatic entries in 2(b) above; plus (2) additional mail-in chances to win. For each additional mail-in chance to win, you may send a separate postcard containing your name, complete address (no P.O. Boxes), daytime phone number, email address and date of birth to: Harvest Home Films Drawings Administrator, P.O. Box 338, Castle Rock, CO 80104. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries accepted. Mail-in entries will be processed and added to the entry pool as soon as practicable following receipt. Mail-in-entries become the property of sponsor and will not be returned. Entries must be received by the conclusion of the entry period.
(d) Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Rules.
3. DRAWINGS: Approximately each week during the entry period, or a time period established by Sponsor, a random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor to select the winner[s] from among all eligible entries received to date. Winners will be selected on a conditional basis – as described below, all prizes in the Harvest Drawings will only be awarded in the event Sponsor reaches a minimum funding goal to place the film into production (currently estimated to be $3.5 million). Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winner[s] will be notified by email and, at the conclusion of the entry period must sign and return any required Eligibility and Release paperwork within 30 days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering the Harvest Drawings, entrant accepts and agrees to these Rules and the decisions of the Harvest Parties, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Harvest Parties to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Harvest Drawings, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Harvest Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. The Harvest Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize[s]. If, in the Harvest Parties’ opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the drawings, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the drawings, the Harvest Parties reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or modify the drawings in a manner deemed appropriate by them. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form (or postcard where applicable).
5. PRIZE[S]: All prizes in the Harvest Drawings will only be awarded in the event Sponsor reaches a minimum funding goal to place the film into production (currently estimated to be $3.5 million). Sponsor will announce each drawing’s specific prizes at www.theharvestmovie.com at least 24 hours prior to each drawing. Over the course of the entry period, Sponsors contemplate awarding the following prizes: (1) invitations to visit the production set (potentially including up to $1,500 in travel expenses); (2) invitations to be an extra in the film (potentially including up to $1,500 in travel expenses); (3) limited edition Harvest Buck Knives (ARV $65); (4) autographed movie posters (ARV $10); (5) a day “behind the scenes” with Michael Waddell, family and friends at his Georgia ranch (potentially including up to $1,500 in travel expenses); (6) a special Harvest hunt with Michael Waddell (potentially including up to $1,500 in travel expenses). Watch the website for additional prize updates and details. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize may remain un-awarded in Sponsor’s discretion.
6. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Colorado, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Denver, Colorado.
8. WINNERS LIST: For the names of all prize winners, after September 15, 2020, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Harvest Home Films Drawings Administrator, P.O. Box 338, Castle Rock, CO 80104.